Prefabricated house – 26.000.-€ – Mini Elements
Whether buying a new home or looking to refinance, our friendly Mortgage Loan Officers are here to help.
Our credit union Mortgage Loan Officers are ready to assist with a variety of home loan programs. Whether you’re interested in buying your first home, upgrading to a larger home, refinancing your existing mortgage or taking advantage of the equity you’ve built, we have a mortgage lending solution for you.
Mini-elements factory package
Prices include factory package
External walls are inslutated and have wooden cladding, bearing internal walls included as raw material, roof construction (Rafters or Roof trusses), PVC windows. Optional on request: transport and installation. The internal planning can be modified. In case of minor changes, the price of the house remains the same. If you wish to build according to your own project, we can calculate an individual offer based on your drawings.
Frame / Construction
– Posts: 140x140mm glue-laminated timber
– Beams: 140x140mm glue-laminated timber
– Beam supports: 140x240mm glue-laminated timber
Insulated wall elements (MINI ELEMENTS)
– Wooden cladding UYVk 18×145 Spruce AB – horizontal
– Wind barrier TYVEK or RIWEGA
– Timber construction KVH C24 / 40x100mm with cc 600mm interval
– 100mm insulation ROCKWOOL / SUPERROCK
– 12mm OSB Plates
Bearing internal walls
– Timber construction C24 / 45×95/120/145mm
Rafters – Visible beams
– 30x45mm roof ventilation lath
– STEICO universal dry 100mm – LINK
– Wooden cladding UYVk 18×145 Spruce AB
– Rafters 120x160mm lamellar wood / supports: 140x240mm lamellar wood for the main house according to the drawings – roof sides overlap 600mm
Windows and terrace doors
– 3x glazing
– PVC White
– U = 0,95 W/m²K
– Drawings of exterior walls
– Roof trusses plan
– Window specification
Delivery to the property
Delivery time – ca. 6 – 8 weeks
Before house installation, the following things need to be on site:
– Concrete foundation based on drawings and masurements provided by Norges Hus Nova OÜ
– Access for 40t trucks
– Electrical supply
– Possibility of storing materials on site
Home Loans / Conventional Mortgage
This is the most commonly used type and usually has the best rates. You’ll typically need at least 10% for a down payment and good credit. Mortgage term can be 15 or 30 years or interest only where you are not paying any principal in your payment.
For a conventional loan mortgage in California:
A middle FICO score of at least 620 is a rule that most lenders require at a minimum to qualify for a conventional loan. Most bigger lenders would require higher FICO score.
Down payment requirement is also higher on conventional loans. Borrowers are required to put at least five percent (5%) down to purchase a house. Some borrowers are required to have a higher down payment depending on the individual borrower’s circumstances.
Mortgage Insurance on conventional loans is called Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI). It is unique to the borrower’s situation starting with credit score, income, total monthly obligation, property location, among other things. This can be either included in their monthly payment or paid up front. Borrowers who would rather not pay a monthly PMI can pay this fee up front at closing.
Homebuyer Education counseling is required for one occupying first-time homebuyer. Homebuyer Education is not required for non-first-time homebuyers.